Premature ejaculation is a condition in which Discharge of semen takes place before, or immediately after penetration it may be associated with either strong or weak erections. The wife therefore fails to experience orgasm.
Followings – Nutriments and exercises are two key routines to control the problem of premature ejaculation.
- Intake of Pounded green onion seeds with water three times daily. Fried white onions in butter also helpful in premature ejaculation
- Intake of 2gm of ginger paste with honey just before going to the bed.
- Drinking milk with asparagus powder or boiled milk with fresh roots of it.
- Intake of white butter and mishri in daily regimen.
- Regular intake of dried dates with ghee also helps.
- Zinc and magnesium rich diet: Veggies fruits and nuts include Spinach, green peas, avocados, walnuts, , pumpkin seeds, almonds, sesame seeds. Pulses like soybeans, wheat germ cereal, kidney beans, and chickpeas. Beef, lamb and oysterscome under animal origin nutriments for helping in treating the premature ejaculation.
- The female partner has an important role to play in treatment. If the problem is due to over excitement the couple is advised to practice coitus frequently and repeat it after very short intervals.
- Man may use condom to reduce phallic stimulation.
- Pelvic floor exercises involving the deliberate contraction of the muscles used to interrupt micturation may allow the man to gain control over the emission.
The squeeze technique: at the first suggestion of over excitement, the penis is withdrawn and firm but gentle pressure is applied by his or his partner to glans penis until excess arousal subsides, and then coitus is recommended