Ayurvedic Remedies for Sexual Dysfunctions
According to Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is a disorder that is characterized by problems in your sexual life. It can cause you to lose interest and hence, not engage in any sexual activity. This disorder can affect people of all ages, however, the risk of sexual dysfunction increases with age. The usual symptoms of sexual dysfunction are low libido levels and erectile dysfunction.
Sexual Dysfunction in Women:
– Low Libido
– Dryness of the Vagina
– Pain during Sex
– Orgasm Concerns
Sexual Dysfunction in Men:
– Low Libido
– Ejaculation Problems
– Low sperm quality and quantity
This sexual dysfunction can be caused because of many reasons such as hormonal issues, anxiety, stress, other disorders like diabetes etc.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Sexual dysfunction:
The total treatment in for impotence is called as “ Vajikarana therapy” in ayurveda. As this natural herbal remedy, increases the strength of a man to perform sexual act, like a horse, hence it is called ‘Vaajikarana’. (Vaaji =Horse)
Vaajikarana therapy or herbal treatment benefits:
– Good strength and stamina.
– Potency to produce healthy offspring’s. Good sperm quality and quantity.
– Increases span of erection and ejaculation.
These therapies should be administered only to a self-controlled person. If this therapy is administered to a person who does not have self-control, he becomes nuisance to society through his illegitimate sex acts.
Drug Therapy: Numerous herbal preparations are mentioned in Ayurveda to treat sexual dysfunction or impotence. It has been said that people who have strong sexual urge, who want to enjoy sex regularly have to consume these preparations regularly to replenish the energy, vigor, stamina and strength. These preparations also supply the nutrients which are necessary for the production of semen.
AYURVEDIC MEDICINE TO IMPROVE STAMINA FOR LAST LONGER IN BED
– 1. Shilajit works excellently in increasing the stamina; this is why it is known as Indian Viagra. It helps in improving sexual performance and dealing with weaknesses.
– 2. Ashwagandha is another herb that helps in improving sexual desire and dealing with infertility in men.
– 3. Swarn bhasma is known to be one of the best medicines for treating sexual problems like low libido and premature ejaculation in men. It also helps in treating sexual weakness.
– 4. Jaiphal works best in dealing with premature ejaculation. It also helps in enhancing sex life and is known as Viagra for women. Its aroma is often used to arouse sexual desires and can help you get relaxed before engaging in a sexual act.
– 5. Kesar can go a long way in improving the overall performance in bed. Mixing it with milk can do wonders in ‘turning on’ your partner, thus improving the sex life.
Ayurveda Tips to overcome sexual issues:
– Consuming herbal preparations to rejuvenate the reproductive organs.
– Massaging the body with herbal oil which gives a relief from physical exertion and also acts as aphrodisiac.
– Practicing Yoga and Meditation to overcome mental exertion and to cope up with stress.
– Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
– Avoiding the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, heroin etc.
– Exercise regularly.
– Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
– Favor sweets, milk products, nuts and urad dal.
– Add little ghee in your diet.
– Give a gap of four days between two consecutive intercourses
Sexual dysfunctions are often characterized by using a significant impairment in someone’s capability to respond sexually or to enjoy sexual pleasure. This can also be considered with an inability to carry out or reach an orgasm, painful sexual sex, a strong repulsion of sexual pastime, or an exaggerated sexual reaction cycle or sexual desire. A person might have numerous sexual dysfunctions at the equal time.
If you wish to discuss about any such problem, you can consult an Ayurveda sexologist doctor
Call on 9004393978 or fill in the below form to book an appointment with our specialists.