Want to know how to stop nocturnal emission safely?
A nocturnal emission, informally known as a wet dream, sex dream, nightfall or sleep orgasm, is a spontaneous orgasm during sleep that includes ejaculation for a male, or vaginal wetness or an orgasm for both. When a male has this type of dream, he may awaken with wet clothing or bedding. This is because semen, the fluid containing sperm, is released during ejaculation. However, the same term is also used to refer to when a woman orgasms during sleep.
Doctors call wet dreams “nocturnal emissions.” Nocturnal means “at night.” Emission is another way to say release. They’re also sometimes called “sleep orgasms.” Research has found that, on average, 8 percent of dreams have some sexual content. In the same study, both men and women reported having an orgasm in about 4 percent of their erotic dreams.
Causes of wet dreams-
Nocturnal emissions are most common during adolescence and early young adult years, but they may happen any time after puberty. When male go through puberty, their body starts producing the hormone testosterone. Once your body makes testosterone, it can release sperm. This means you’ll be able to fertilize an egg if you decide to have a baby in the future. It also means you can get a girl pregnant if you have sex.
Nocturnal emissions differ in that orgasm occurs during a wet dream. The underlying cause is unknown but there are several theories. Among them:
- Erotic dreams: Erotic dreams occurring during REM sleep may lead to orgasm. REM sleep is the stage where you will experience the most intense and vivid dreams.
- Testosterone surge in teens: Wet dreams are linked to high testosterone levels. Testosterone, the primary sex hormone in males, will surge during the teen years right up until early adulthood.
- Testosterone build-up: In adult males, a prolonged period of abstinence may cause the buildup of testosterone. Testosterone in males helps fuel libido (sex drive) which, in turn, can lead to a wet dream.
- Stimulation of the genitals: It is possible that the rubbing of the genitals during sleep (such as with bed sheets or lying on your stomach) can cause unintended sexual stimulation. This might contribute to the likelihood of a wet dream.
Wet Dream Symptoms
A wet dream causes a spontaneous orgasm while you are asleep. An orgasm is the climax of sexual excitement centered on and around the genitals of both males and females.
For males, orgasm is accompanied by the propulsive release of semen (ejaculation). With females, there may the release of a clear fluid from the urethra (the tube through which urine normally exits the body) during fluid.
Sometimes, a person may only realize that they’ve had a wet dream when their bed sheets or undergarments are moist with semen or vaginal wetness. At other times, an orgasm during a wet dream can be intense enough to awaken a person.
Frequency of wet dreams-
The frequency of nocturnal emissions is highly variable. For males who have experienced nocturnal emissions, the mean frequency ranges from 0.36 times per week (about once every three weeks) for single 15-year-old males to 0.18 times per week (about once every five-and-a-half weeks) for 40-year-old single males. Still these numbers are different from person to person depending upon their life choices.
Treatment of nocturnal emission-
I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health. Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. the vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened.
Ayurveda science offers treatment that addresses symptoms, identifies the root cause, and treats it entirely. Nightfall is dependent on a person’s diet, visual appearances, sex desire, and lifestyle.
- To treat nightfall, the first thing is to follow a strict and nutritious diet. Avoid milk before sleeping, and add a lot of fruits to your diet to control zinc and vitamin A deficiency.
- Many herbs can reduce nightfall when used with a proper combination. You can seek the advice of a sexologist in our kayakalp clinics at Mumbai; India.
- Ashwagandha and Shilajit are ayurvedic herbs used to treat nightfall and other male organ diseases.
- Ayurvedic medicine Triphala offers nutrition to the body that a man loses due to continuous ejaculation.
- Ayurvedic medicine Triphala can also be used to treat nightfall. It provides nutrition to the body that on loses due to ejaculations.
- Yoga and Meditation are other key treatments to release stress and give calm and peace to your body.
I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines.
Take satavaryadi churan one teaspoon in the morning.
Take chandanadi vati one in the morning and one in the night.
And take tablet brihat bangeshwar ras. One in morning & one in night after food.
See the results if you are not getting satisfactory results nor have any query then you may contact our clinics even chat with us.
You can try out natural remedies to cure your nightfall issue. Ayurveda is serving for decades and has solved many incurable diseases. Ayurvedic Night Discharge Treatment ensures no other side effects in your body. If managing the problem at home seems difficult, then immediately connect with your sexologist (Dr. A. Kumar) for help.
You can also get a professional help… Call on 9004393978 or fill in the below form to book an appointment with our specialists.