Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to keep an erection firm enough for sex. If it happens once in a while, there’s probably nothing to worry about. The worry begins when it becomes an ongoing issue. ED would only occur when the blood flow in the penis is limited or when the nerves are harmed. It could be caused by stress or emotional impacts on a man’s life.
Erectile Dysfunction can have quite a few negative impacts on a man’s life. Some of them are:
- Self-esteem issues
- Lower self-confidence
- Relationship problems
Finding the cause(s) of your ED will help treat the problem and help with your overall well-being. As a rule, what’s good for your heart health is good for your sex health.
There could be multiple reasons why someone has ED:
- Medical conditions like diabetes or heart problems
- Consumption of tobacco
- Medical treatments like chemotherapy, prostate surgery
- Medications like antidepressants
- Depression / Anxiety
- Drugs or consumption of alcohol
Signs of erectile dysfunction
Your ability to become aroused is a complicated process. Your emotions, brain, hormones, nerves, blood vessels, and muscles play an intricate part in male arousal. When any of these pieces aren’t in line, it can cause some kind of dysfunction.
It’s also important to remember that your mental health plays as much a part in your sexual ability as your physical health. Stress and other mental health concerns can cause or make erectile dysfunction worse. Minor health problems may slow your sexual response, but the accompanying anxiety of the slow sexual response can shut things down entirely.
Occasional or intermittent sexual problems don’t necessarily point to erectile dysfunction. But you may be dealing with erectile dysfunction when the following symptoms are persistent:
Its symptoms are:
- Not able to hold an erection for long enough to eject semen
- Difficulty maintaining an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
How serious is erectile dysfunction?
However, if erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, it can cause stress, affect your self-confidence, and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also signify an underlying health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
To prevent something major or prolonged symptoms, you should do these few things:
- Manage health conditions
- See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests
- Stop smoking
- Limit or avoid alcohol consumption
- Don’t use illegal drugs
- Exercise regularly
- Take steps to reduce stress
- Seek professional help
Ayurvedic medicine is a holistic, whole-body approach to health. It originated thousands of years ago in India. This practice promotes a combined use of herbal compounds, dietary guidelines, and specific exercises. It seeks to address the spiritual and social components of a person’s well-being in addition to their physical health.
SOME OF THE BEST AYURVEDIC REMEDIES TO CURE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
- Ashwagandha: It is an effective ayurvedic treatment option for erectile dysfunction or any sexual problems that a man faces in their life. This herb works wonders for sexual disorders and has been in use since the ancient period to improve sexual desires.
- Massage: Regular massage of the whole body with special Ayurvedic herbal oils will help to treat erectile dysfunction sooner. This rejuvenates the whole body and increases the physical strength for better sex.
- Shatavari: Referred to as ‘Queen of Herbs’, Shatavari which goes by the scientific name Asparagus racemosus is an extremely beneficial herb for improving the sexual function of both male and female. The tincture or powder when taken regularly boosts blood circulation and induces calmness in the mind. The rejuvenative effects of this herb nourish the Shukra dhatu and increase sperm production.
- Safed Musali: This yellowish-white root-like substance obtained from the Chlorophytum borivilianum is a potent vajikaran (i.e. an aphrodisiac herb). It helps reduce stress-related immune disorder that induces the production of corticosterone, which in turn inhibits the production of testosterone. Ayurveda strongly recommends the intake of a spoonful of musali every day to enhance sexual appetite and promote sperm count.
- Proper gapping: Adequate gap between each intercourse is much important for sustaining the erection of the penis. giving at least four days of gap after two consecutive intercourse is much essential. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda doctor for home remedies for erectile dysfunction
I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines.
Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night.
Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night,
Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night.
Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food.
All the above preferably with hot milk or with water
Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes.
Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety.
Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day.
Start taking hot milk twice a day.
2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk.
Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results.
If you don’t get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist.
You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier.