Masturbation (हस्तमैथुन) Treatment in India
Masturbation is an English word derived from the latin word Master berry. If a person in conscious state, intentionally fulfilling the libido (sexual Desire) by stimulating the mind and genital organs by friction and one’s own hand then this condition is called masturbation. It is also known by the names hand practice, Hastkriya and Hast Maithun. But excessive masturbation has its own limitations which requires proper treatment; with best sex doctor.
The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects, sex toys, vibrators, or combinations of these. Man strokes their erect penis to & fro, in a clenched fist to reach orgasm.
Many times it is done by rubbing the sexual organs on the bed or with the pillows lying on the bed on stomach and face facing towards the floor. Many times it is done by placing the erected sexual organ under the tap water.
Females perform masturbation by massaging, touching, or stroking the clitoris, vulva, or g-spot (which is the most sensitive part of the female body).
Masturbation is a very common behavior, even among people who have a sex partner & married! It is done by both males & females. In one national study, 95% of males and 89% of females reported that they have masturbated. Most people continue to masturbate in adulthood, and many do so throughout their lives.
Masturbation and Ayurveda-
According to Ayurveda, as one masturbates, there is a heavy energy loss and as a consequence, one loses equilibrium if doshas in the body. It is quite important to understand what happens in the process…The release of the reproductive fluid on ejaculation activates and reverses the Apana Vayu (the downward moving force that is meant to help eliminate Urine, Stools, Semen, Menstrual fluids etc.). When the reversal happens, the energy travels up and occupies hollow spaces (mostly in the abdomen – in the area of the Large Intestine, in the joints etc)… As the energy moves upward, it also affects the movement of the diaphragm thereby causing one to experience shallow breathing. To gain strength and energy, one needs to breath fully and deeply. But with the diaphragm becoming stiff, one experiences shallow breathing thus resulting in low energy levels.
As one is constantly occupied in thought of sex, the Shukra Dhatu (or the reproductive fluid) is spread all over the body thereby corrupting all other 6 forms of tissues or Dhatus ie; Rasa, Rakta, Mamsa, Meda, Asthi, and Majja. Heat (Pitta) increases in the body along with increase in Vayu (the energy which governs movement).
The act of Masturbation (not to be equated with an act of sex performed for meaningful pleasure to preserve companionship) also destabilizes all the other 5 Vayus.
The spent semen is again generated in the body only after a period of 48 days. There are ways in Ayurveda where it can be generated quicker…also, there are ways of preventing the the destabilization of energies but this cannot happen to a habitual masturbator which clearly is a disease of the mind. Hence it leads to many harmful side effects with includes erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low sperm count and quality etc.
There are Many Reasons for Masturbation: –
1) At the age of 12 to 13 years, due to activation of sukhra dhatu and development of sexual organs usually everyone starts having attraction towards the opposite sex. Due to this sexual desire, most of the young people in the age of 12-13 years trying to calm their sexual desire by doing masturbation for which they use the help of different mediums like reading porn books, porn movies, Sex Chats on mobile, Porn Videos, watching erotic scenes on the mobile, laptop, etc. Most of the time they learn this habit from their friends, relatives, neighbors, or colleagues and then get accustomed to it in order to get this pleasure again and again.
2) Sometimes itching starts on and around the genital area so naturally, there is excitement and as a result of it the person starts masturbation.
3) Sometimes the sensation caused by the friction in the genitals during horse riding and cycling also motivates masturbation.
4) Many times while removing tummy hair / pubic hair genitals are pressurized and they instinctively masturbate with the pleasure gained by rubbing genital organs with their hands.
Usually people do masturbation secretly.
In Ayurveda this unnatural loss of semen (Dhat) from the body is not considered good for the body. Dhat syndrome treatment in Mumbai.
The word “Dhat” derives from the Sanskrit language word dhatu, meaning “elixir” or “constituent part of the body” which is considered to be “the most concentrated, perfect and powerful bodily substance, and its preservation guarantees good health and longevity.” The disorder related to this dhatu, i.e., semen, is mentioned in ancient treatise “Sushruta Samhita”.
It is more important to give information about the semen (Dhat). According to Ayurveda, the human body is made up of seven dhatus. They are Rasa dhatu (plasma), rakta dhatu (blood), mamsa dhatu (muscle), medo dhatu (fat or adipose tissue), asthi dhatu (bone), majja dhatu (bone marrow) and shukra dhatu (seminal fluid). Whatever food we take, the rasa dhatu is formed first, then the rest of the dhatus are formed. As per nutritious diet we take our body becomes equally strong. But if for some reason these dhatus start coming out of the body, then our body will become equally weak.
Shukra Dhatu is the most refined of the seven Dhatus and contain the essence of all other dhatus. So abnormal loss of it definitely impairs the normal functioning of the body especially the reproductive system. Treatment of Dhat rog is done by many sex doctors across India but it is best done by our top Ayurvedic sexologist at Kayakalp International clinics in Mumbai; India.
Modern science does not consider masturbation as wrongdoing and considers it to be natural and harmless.
But some cultures and religions oppose masturbation or even label it as sinful.
It is important to learn that this anxiety about excessive & unnatural seminal (Dhat) loss is not only prevalent in the Indian subcontinent but also in the Western world. From the times of Hippocrates and Aristotle.
As per Aristotle, 384-322 B.C. Semen is considered an extremely important part of the body. “Sperms are the excretion of our food; or to put it more clearly, the most perfected component of food”.
Andrew Tissot ( 1728 – 1797 ) commented in his treatise on the disease produced by onanism that “losing one ounce of sperm is more debilitating than losing 40 ounces of blood.” His statement seems to be closer to the Indian Theory.
In many Western European cultures, masturbation was prohibited by religion.
Henry Maudsley ( 1835 – 1918 ) even considered that semen loss, especially if it occurs through masturbation, results in serious mental illness.
George Beard ( 1838 – 1883 ) considered excessive nocturnal emissions of semen as one of the commonest reasons for neurasthenia. Therefore, the concept of Dhat syndrome or semen-loss syndrome was prevalent among Western cultures also with different names at some point in time. For effective treatment consult top sexologists in India.
Side effects of excessive masturbation:
Most of the patient suffering from excessive Masturbation complaint about the following sign and symptoms_____
Weakness in the body, joint pains, back pain, pain in the penis and testicles, loss of appetite, constipation, acidity, gas, loss of health, the body is not getting better even taking good food, sunken cheeks and eyes, loss of memory, feeling dizzy, sleeplessness, nervousness, loss of concentration, loss of libido, not getting a proper erection and not getting interested in sex, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, thin and less semen, and shortness of penis, the person always feel exertion even after little work or doing nothing due to excessive masturbation, The habit of masturbation will take the person away from education/ work to porn watching addiction.
It also causes muscle wasting i.e. The arms and legs become lean. Decrease the immunity so that the person is more prone to diseases frequently.
It develops fear, guilt, and illusion in the addicted people, etc.
But please note that all these signs symptoms are not always because of Masturbation. This may be because of some other medical problem in the body !!
By regular masturbation, the desire towards the opposite sex will slowly decrease because they can get sexual satisfaction without a partner. So finally causes sexual anxiety. The key point here is to understand that frequent porn use and masturbation do not help, it only hurts in the long run.
These days majority of the people who are addicted to masturbation by watching porn where they get different types of fantasies — like best female body — any model — any actress; different relations; different situation; different types of doing sex, etc. Once the addicts get married they don’t get all those things with the wife so they don’t get aroused and do not get a proper erection.
Now a day’s most patients come to us with the complaint that they are not able to get an erection with their wife in the bed but they are getting an erection in the bathroom while masturbation. (As they are addicted to porn).
This is creating a lot of problem in their married life so my advice is to control it or at least minimises it. If you are not able to do so then you must consult your family doctor, many times it’s not possible to control without the help of your doctor. consult best ayurvedic sexologist in Mumbai; India.
Ayurveda is totally against the act of masturbation. Excessive masturbation can be controlled if the patient is determined. Be determined to quit. Be hopeful. Don’t worry you can do that.
When once the habit is established, it is hard to quit. Many young men fail in business, or in school or college, because of this habit of self-abuse.
Excess of everything is always bad, so you must try to control it. Don’t do it more than once or twice a month.
So quitting masturbation is really a better option to sustain a healthy sexual life. There are so many sexologist doctors who provides Masturbation Treatment In Mumbai, India. Many times it is not easy to stop the porn and masturbation addiction but try to control it or minimize it. The point is if you quit masturbating and porn use____ you will see dramatic improvements in your physical and emotional wellbeing.
The below ayurvedic medicines definitely help to relieve the problem and to get back its original strength and energy.
- Chandanadi vati
- Yastimadhu churna
- Dhatupaushtik churna
- Manmath ras
- Shukramatrika vati
- Chandra kala ras
- Brihat bangeshwar ras,
- Sidha makara dwaja
Do's & Dont's:
- Take good, light, and healthy diets.
- Do exercise or yoga daily for one hour. Followed by pranayam, meditation. Don’t forget to do mudras like vajroli mudra, and ashwini mudra.
- Do kegel exercises.
- Keep stomach clean.
- Read and watch religious books and materials.
- Take more fruits and vegetarian diets.
- Try to be with friends or family (& never alone).
- Drink more water and liquids.
- Bath the private parts in cold water night and morning.
- Take an hour’s walk just before going to bed.
- Avoid different mediums like reading porn books, porn movies, Sex Chats on mobile, Porn Videos, watching erotic scenes on the mobile, laptop etc.
- Avoid using tight undergarments.
- Try to avoid non-veg, spicy, fried and chilly food.
- Avoid constipation.
- Avoid excessive smoking, drinking, gutkas, and other narcotic materials.
Even doing all these efforts and taking the above-said medicines even then if the addiction of masturbation is not controlled or cured then don’t get upset, meet your family doctor or a sexologist. You can also contact our sexologist for online consultation at Kayakalp internationals.
(Ayurvedic V/s Allopathic views)
According to Ayurveda, masturbation is unnatural and harmful. Masturbation is a natural or unnatural action. The following arguments and their arguments can be made in this way: –
1) There are many types of glands in our body, due to which the activities of the body run smoothly. In the same way, semen is also a normal secretion of one type of glands, it does not harm in any way. But it can be refuted as follows: –
* There is no doubt that semen is a type of secretion, but weaknesses will come out due to repeated excessive intake. For example, there is weakness in the body due to excessive intake of milk from the breast. Therefore, doctors instruct the feeding mothers to give more nutritious food. In the same way, we are asked to donate blood, but you cannot give blood everyday or twice a week, that is, you cannot give it in excessive amounts. It hurts you. Similarly, when excrement is excreted from the body due to any reason, we experience weakness. In the same way, excessive semen also causes weakness. Therefore, it is not fair to say that there is no loss due to semen.
2) The same amount of ejaculation occurs in mating with a woman as in masturbation. But if there is no weakness due to sexual intercourse then the claim of weakness from masturbation is wrong. This can be refuted as follows.
Female intercourse is a natural and natural activity. Unnatural attempts are made to masturbate. In female sexual intercourse, the person wants to stay for a long time, but on the contrary, there is an attempt to deal with it like masturbation soon. Initially, when the body is healthy and lossless, it takes more time for ejaculation, but in the practice of constant practice and early disposal, there is a situation that ejaculation starts in half or one minute. In this way, there is a gradual decrease in the power to stop ejaculation or ejaculation, and sometimes there is no stimulation in the female orgasm. Then after reading the literature, seeing the picture, An attempt is made to create tension by artificial touch or by imagining kamkridao in the mind. Excessive pressure of the hands and fingers of the bones of the senses and the fingers of the fingers while masturbating leads to the opposite effect on her blood vessels and pulse network. Masturbation is done in private bathrooms, coterie or study room. As a result, if masturbation is performed in a bath or bath, immediately after ejaculation, the penis is cleaned with water, which damages the stress power.
3) Many people believe that masturbators use it for their own satisfaction and it does not adversely affect other people. This can be refuted as follows.
It is also unfair to harm oneself. For example, the suicidal person is motivated by self-motivation to act. Similarly, a person who is intoxicated will also say that I am hurting myself. But this is not appropriate because it affects other people. And the hit-harm of the whole society is related to him.
4) Some people say that masturbation done in small amounts is not harmful but excessive masturbation results in adverse effects.
It is wrong to say that a little masturbation is not harmful. The amount of masturbation that is done is definitely a loss. And it is also seen that a little masturbation is often not possible. Gradually, like addiction to alcohol, etc., its addiction starts, and human beings cannot control themselves. Therefore, masturbates frequently which causes excessive ejaculation.
5) Normally everyone masturbates but not everyone is harmed by it. It is refuted as follows: –
* There is no harm to all masturbators, so there is nothing wrong in this, if it is said, then smoking cigarettes causes cancer or liver is bad due to drinking alcohol, even if it is known well, its intake should not be considered harmful. Because not all cigarette smokers have cancer and all alcohol drinkers have a bad liver.
4) Some argue that if semen is not removed through masturbation or any other way, there is a possibility of dreaming. So why not enjoy masturbation? This can be refuted as follows: –
Masturbation can be done 1-2 times a day 40-50 times a month, but if masturbation is left out, the dreaming does not happen 60-50 times. It will be 6-7 times at most. Therefore, it is wrong to say that if you do not masturbate once you win, then it will be dreamy.
Now I leave it to the readers to decide whether excessive masturbation is good or bad.